Wednesday, April 21, 2010

R.I.P Carolyn Roriguez


Today I am going off topic but, I find this something indespensable to share. A really close friend of mine unfortunatly died last monday. It has been a though week for me but this has given me so much hope and a new way of visualising life; carpe diem. My friend's name was Carolyn Rodriguez but she actually didn't use that last name since his dad abandond her since she was born. She was only sixteen years old and LOVED ultimate frisbie. On sunday she had a game in which while running after the frisbie fell down and bumped her head. One thing lead to the other, her brain was operated but unffortunatly all her bodies organs started diyng.
Monday night she died. I was told but couldn't believe it she was such a good educated girl with so many dreams and aspirations she even had a list of dreams she had in which she included having a foundation when she was old and in tribute to her family members are creating it, Its going to be named Fundacion Carolyn.
Just wanted to share with you.

1 comment:

ALEJANDRO VELASCO said...

Hey Stephanie what a good thing, i had never though you shared your sister on line. A big hug for you!

Post a Comment

 

CELEBlogging! Design by Insight © 2009